Sunnylea is a popular neighbourhood for families thanks to its small-town charm, great selection of schools and proximity to Mimico Creek. Easy access to bus and subway on Bloor St. West.
Tree-lined streets showcase a variety of Tudor homes bungalows, split-levels and two-storey homes built mostly in 1940s to the 1950s, but most recently many newer homes have been built. Features include brick and stone facades, bay windows, iron railings as well as some tudor styled architecture.
• Norseman, 105 Norseman St.,
(416) 394-7880 (Public School)
• Park Lawn, 71 Ballacaine Dr.,
(416) 394-7120 (Public School)
• Sunnylea, 35 Glenroy Ave.,
(416) 394-3850 (Public School)
• Etobicoke C.I., 86 Montgomery Rd.,
(416) 394-7840 (Public High School)
• Etobicoke School of the Arts, 675 Royal York Rd.,
(416) 394-6910 (Public High School)
• Sainte-Margueritte-d’Youville, 755 Royal York Rd.,
(416) 393-5418 (Catholic School)