Giving Back & Community Support
Kelly has always been passionate about helping others and contributing back to the community Making a contribution back to the community is what makes the simple collection of streets and houses a neighbourhood, it’s about the neighbourhood pride coming to the surface, it’s about lending a hand because of our neighbours, … and because we can.
Kelly’s involvement in a variety of organizations and efforts over the years is a way of her giving back to the community that she lives, works and believes in. She continues to look for new opportunities to help families and others in their community.
Some of her current and past efforts and activities include:
- Sancta Maria House, Board Member & Volunteer for 18 years: 2 residential homes for young women
- Soup Sisters’ Event: To support Eva’s Place
- Leacock Foundation: Annual Debates Supporting Youth Education Programs
- Etobicoke Bulldogs Tyke Hockey League- made the playoffs!
- Girls Night Out Sponsor: Annual fundraiser for Women’s Habitat of Etobicoke
- Canadian Women’s Foundation: “Women Moving Women” out of poverty
- Winter Coat Drive: Collected winter coats for Women’s Habitat women and kids
Share what is happening in your community, and how I can help