Giving Back & Community Support
Kelly has always been passionate about helping others and contributing back to the community. Making a contribution back to the community is what makes the simple collection of streets and houses a neighbourhood, it’s about the neighbourhood pride coming to the surface, it’s about lending a hand because of our neighbours, … and because we can.
Kelly’s involvement in a variety of organizations and efforts over the years is a way of her giving back to the community that she lives, works and believes in. She continues to look for new opportunities to help families and others in their community.
Some of her current and past efforts and activities include:
- Sancta Maria House, Board Member & Volunteer for 18 years with 2 residential homes for young women
- The Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund
- Eva’s Place
- Leacock Foundation Supporting Youth Education Programs
- Mississauga Jets Hockey League
- Etobicoke Bulldogs Tyke Hockey League
- Women’s Habitat of Etobicoke
- Canadian Women’s Foundation: “Women Moving Women” out of poverty
- Daily Bread Food Bank
Share what is happening in your community, and how I can help