Bloor West Village
Bloor West Village a vibrant and sought after residential neighbourhood located along Bloor Street West. It encompasses a popular shopping district along Bloor Street between Jane Street and Ellis Park Road, consisting of more than 400 shops, restaurants and services. The variety of stores includes boutique clothing stores, book stores, restaurants and cafes. Bloor West Village is located between the Runnymede and Swansea neighbourhoods. Access to downtown via subway stations on Bloor.
In this neighbourhood you will find picturesque tree-lined streets that built were primarily between 1910 and 1925. Typically you will find two-storey brick houses that may feature covered front porches, decorative wood accents, hardwood floors and vintage fireplaces.
• Runnymede Jr. & Sr., 357 Runnymede Rd.,
(416) 393-9055 (Public School)
• Humberside Collegiate Institute, 280 Quebec Ave.,
(416) 393-0000 (Public High School)
• Western Technical Commercial School, 125 Evelyn Cres.,
(416) 393-0500 (Public High School)
• High Park Alternative Jr., 265 Annette St.,
(416) 393-9040 (Public School)
• St. Pius X, 71 Jane St.,
(416) 393-5237 (Separate School)